Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yummy Green Smoothies

Lindsey & I are on a gluten free journey.  We are searching out fun ways to eat and drink without the gluten.  Yesterday we made a green drink smoothie.  Green smoothie drinks are so good for your body and they are quite tasty too.  We took pint of strawberries, 1 fresh peach, 8 leaves of kale, 2 Tbsp of raw honey and 2 cups of very cold water and blended.  It tasted so good.  This was in fact all raw foods.  Raw foods are simply foods right off the tree or from the ground that have not been processed.  Your body knows exactly what to do with this true real food.  If you eat a snicker bar it is not intended for your body, your body has to work over time trying to figure out what to do with all the ingredients that are harmful to your body.  So it makes your organs work harder and can cause a breakdown in your digestion.  There are alot of great gluten free recipes out there and we are having so much fun together learning as we go.  So go for it and try something good and quite healthy for your body.

                                                  Have a healthy smiley day!   Belinda

4 comments:

  1. I know that life can make us busy, so, one of my favorite websites is crockpot365.blogspot.com. It has tons of crock pot recipes, plus, the author's family is gluten-free so all of the recipes are that way as well! I think you'd really enjoy it and I've found some super keeper recipes on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo right my friend! When we feed our bodies "real" food in the proper balance it is amazing what our bodies what happens! God gave us incredible machines we just need to fuel them correctly then they perform like He intended. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smoothie sounds like it would be great. I think I am going to try it adding some ice cubes into the blender !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete